- Answer Not Available now has its own export code: .n
- A second type of verification is now available.
- Functions exactly as the first type.
- Uses a different colour so they are easy to differentiate.
- Each verification type have their own permission.
- Process export: The export will now give you a process level export, such that all sites following the same process can be exported in one file.
- Study-level date and time format: It is now possible to specify the date format on a study level, which will determine how dates are displayed in the study. There is a list to choose from: EU, ISO and US formats with different lengths, and different delimiters.
- 'File as answer' question type has been added. It supports upload of any file type up to 10 mb, and can be downloaded by users with the export permission. The upload name can be seen by anyone with 'View Data'. This question type will not attempt to render the file in the browser e.g. images will not be displayed.
The query list has received an overhaul, adding several new columns such as: Data event, Site, Subject ID, Form name, and last update time.
More extensive filtering has been added to the query list.
Clicking a query in the query list now takes you straight to the answer with a query instead of the top of the form.
Subject ID can be clicked in the query list, to take you directly to the subjects profile.
Close queries is a new feature that allows open queries to be closed without a response. It does still require a comment when closing the query.
Query icon now shown on data events in the site overview, if the data events contain an open or responded query.
Subject ID is now shown when viewing a subjects profile.
View button has been added to incomplete unscheduled events, allowing users with the "View Data" permission to view them.
The score value of answers in a score form, are now included in the export with their own "SCORE" field, right next to the question answer.
Date format can be specified on export level, will default to the study date format if nothing is chosen.
Date validations were added to our AE module such that:
- Date of awareness in AE can no longer be before start date.
- Start date of AE can no longer be after 'today'.
- End date of AE can no longer be before start date.
Public sign up processes now have language specific links, such that each language the study supports has its own link. It is still possible to change the language when on the public sign up page.
Image charts now supports validation rules.
- A secondary language no longer has to be 100% translated to be available in the public fill out part of SMART-TRIAL. Instead the default public sign up and fill out pages will show the primary language if translations for the selected language are not available.
- Any potential primary language MUST have 100% translation: This means if your study was created in English, but you wish to swap primary to German, the German must have 100% translation before this is allowed.
Added a download button to "Image as answer" question types during form review, requires the 'export' permission to download, as data is exported from the system.
Display filter - can select which status icons to have displayed on the data events in the site overview. The icons are:
- Answer not available.
- Open/Responded query.
- Verification I.
- Verification II.
- A maximum of four (4) icons can be selected at a time.
When building a form, new questions will be added where you are, instead of at the very end. Should result in less dragging of questions.
Test mode no longer requires you to enter the study name in all caps, instead it is a simple dialogue box with "Yes"/"No"(Starting, stopping, etc. of the study still requires this type of confirmation).
Any collaborator with the "Setup Study" permission can now delete forms, as long as they are not used in a process - previously it was only the form creator, which caused trouble when moving forms from study to study.
- Breadcrumbs and menu items will be shown correctly on refresh, previously they would be presented such as: "BREADCRUMB.HOME" instead of the actual study name.
- Printing of forms containing tables would have the table expand out of the page, this has been fixed
- Validation rules would not recognize comma (,) as a decimal delimiter and therefore not trigger properly.
- Subject identifier would be missing from medication exports, if "Subject" permission was not present.
- Previously changing from multiple response to multiple choice or vice versa would delete answer possibilities.
- In the Data menu under the monitor tab, it was not possible to select data event + form + question in the filter if the user did not have the 'Setup study' permission.
- System would not allow same max and min length in free text and free text (single sentence) questions.
- Attempting to enroll a subject with an existing identifier (subject ID or e-mail) would give a wrong error message of "You have reached the maximum number of subjects allowed in a test study", now there will be an error message displaying "subject ID must be unique".
- It was not possible to respond to a query with change, if the question was a multiple response/choice and answered with Answer Not Available.
- Validation rules were not triggered correctly on duplicated forms.
- Added a loading indicator when saving a reference rule.
- Public registration link would show the default SMART-TRIAL logo despite being setup to use a custom logo.
- Action button in form review was not visible unless the user had "Verify" making it impossible to create a query.