- A new product type: Cases
- Cases is perfect for collecting data ad-hoc without follow ups, such as: usability, safety, off-label use, and ad hoc incident reporting.
- Recommended for: Clinical Performance Reporting, Prospective PMCF Registry with no Follow-Up, and Safety and Vigilance Reporting.
- The study builder will now hide the left-side stepper on smaller screens, during product selection.
- Saving translations would in some cases fail, making the entered translation disappear upon reloading the translation module.
- Fetching large forms with many minor versions, would sometimes cause the API to run out of memory
- An issue that prevented old form versions from being duplicated and saved to profile.