2019.4 will be noticeably 'thin' compared to previous releases, as we had a feature-freeze. The goal was to improve our tools and scalability of the system. However you will see some changes:
- Studies can now be exported regardless of size
- Exports are now requested and will run in the background, so the user can go elsewhere while the export is created.
- Most studies will not notice the difference, as the exports are handled within seconds
- The requester will receive a notification when the export is ready.
- Exports are now stored for one hour, before they are deleted.
- Export has its own left side menu point. The old export will redirect here.
- Study level export items (AE, Medication, and study overview) will be downloaded immediately via a dialogue box.
For more information and images please see our help site: click
Added support for Cantonese in public sign up and subject events
The "Create Sites" button in the Study Info view now takes you to Site Overview where sites can be created
Processes can now be duplicated during amendment mode
Verification status of questions and forms have been added to the API
The total score of a score-form is now included in the API
- Query comment length has been increased to 1000 character
- Change log would show Information Text as having been changed when that was not the case
- Query button was shown despite not having the query permission, it is now hidden if the user does not have query permission
- Notes made on table questions were not visible
- The delete button was visible for validation rules during data collection, it has now been hidden
- Information text could be marked as "Include in score" in Score Forms, the button has been removed
- Image charts could not be printed to PDF, has been corrected
- The default message on validation rules e.g.: "Answer must be greater than 10" counted as a missing translation in the translation view.
- Form name had gone missing in the breadcrumb during form preview, has now been found and put in its place
- Added loader to the query overview when first loading the page