It has been a while, but we have not been twiddling our thumbs! Here is the full list of changes and fixes for 2020.1.
- Click the copy button on a question to copy it to your clipboard
- Paste it by clicking the "Paste" button, either in the current form, a different form in the same study or in an entirely different study!
- The clipboard can contain one (1) item, similar to the copy paste function in Word
- The clipboard is erased upon logout or closing the browser
- The copy will copy the questions: Type, Question text (with an added "Copy Of"), validation rules, possibilities, rows, columns, and export labels - but NOT show rules.
- Also works with Information text and Module references.
Subject ID Automation, choose between three new types of automatic subject ID!
- Study incremented ID.
- Site ID & Study incremented ID.
- Site ID & Site incremented ID.
- Specify the Site ID when creating a new site or edit an existing sites ID.
- For more information see here.
Added a button to show QR code/link on subject events.
- The QR code will open the subject questionnaire as if they had clicked on the link in their email or sms.
- The QR code will allow for simpler sharing of subject event links, you will be able to grab a screenshot from e.g. a tablet and hand it to a subject.
- Above the QR code is also a direct link to the subject questionnaire that can be pasted into an email or a browser.
- Specify the maximum number of allowed rows, and let your study personnel click the "+add" button to add a new row when needed!
- Change between Dynamic and Static table during amendment mode
- Rows can be deleted, will full trace-ability in the audit and change log.
Export labels on DE and forms.
- Specify export labels on Data Events and Form
- Neither of these have to be unique, but the system will give you a warning if the label is already used.
- Question labels must still be unique within a form.
- When creating your export you can choose to use SMART-TRIAL labels (E1_F3 _Q1) or your own labels (ScreeningVisit_Demographics _Weight) or both!
Enable/disable AE & Medication modules.
- If you do not use the Medication or Adverse Event module in SMART-TRIAL, you can now disable it in the study settings.
- This will remove any and all trace of the modules in your study. If you have already collected data using these module, it will not be deleted.
- Can be enabled or disabled as you please.
You can now clear data in an entire table row
Validation rule support for possibility questions
- Multiple choice, reponse, smiley question and Yes/No now support the use of validation rules.
- E.g. Create a query if the user selects "Yes" to a certain question, or selects a specific combination in a multiple response question.
- Please see here for an in-depth explanation.
Export allows for coded and uncoded (text answers) data
- When creating an export you can now select whether you want Coded possibilities or you want Text possibilities.
- Coded: Yes in the system becomes 1 in the export.
- Text: Yes in the system becomes Yes in the export.
Added support for the following languages:
- That bring our number of supported written languages up to 27! If there is a language you need for a study we currently do not have, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enable re-enrollment on public sign up.
- Allow your subjects to re-enroll themselves again to the same site, this is a toggle button.
- Their previous enrollment must be completed.
- The subjects are matched on their email address, other subject attributes will be updated based upon the whats entered in the re-enrollment.
- Removed "add" from icons in the form builder. So it just says "+ question" instead of "+ add question".
- "Respond with change" will now put the question in edit mode, allowing "Answer not available" to be selected.
- Date questions and Date of Birth fields now go 125 years back, allowing for very old subjects to be enrolled.
- Updated the dialogue box when deleting a question in a form with show rules depending on it.
- Updated info text on the "Start Study" dialogue
- The current year will now be the starting point when selecting years in date pickers.
- Deleting the last question in the form builder, will no longer select the first question, but instead the nearest.
- It was not possible to add rows/columns to a new question in amendment mode
- Pagination did not work in "My Forms" which meant you could only see 100 forms you had saved to your profile.
- Change log did not work without the "Audit log" permission, if "Image as Answer" was used.
- The export PDF would show Yes/No questions coding incorrectly, if the same form was used more than once in a study.
- Redacted country code would show up during signup, has been removed.
- Validation rule text was not editable during data collection and test mode.
- Users on slow internet connects could re-enroll subjects that had not finished their enrollment, due to slow load time.
- The standard validation rule texts would use the wrong operators e.g. "greater than" when it should be "greater than or equal".
- Calculated questions could not handle minus minus operations.
- The audit log operation "Adverse event Edit" did not hide. personal identifiable fields (gender and date of birth).
- The export PDF missed coding for multiple choice columns in a table.
- The success message when responding to a query without change used incorrect text.