- Replaces the old min/max rules (if you had these setup, they have been transferred to the new system, but works the same way)
- Allows for more advanced validation of inputs on date, date/time, specific time, duration, and number questions
- Dates can be validated against enrollment date, fill out date and birth date (if chosen as subject attribute)
- Works within a form
- Three types of consequences/actions: Block answer, Show Warning, and Generate Query
- See here here for more information
- References rules allow you to setup rules across forms and data events. It allows two question answers to be dependent on each other.
- Uses the same types of consequences/actions as validation rules.
- More information can be found here
- Set the name of the verification when you setup your study (can always be edited)
- Verify / unverify: Questions, entire forms, AE reports, medication, and medication accounting
- Partial verification of form + data event: As soon as one question has been verified
- Full verification: When all questions in a form have been verified, and all forms in a data event. Likewise if a question gets unverified, the form becomes partially verified along with the data event.
- Verification on a question is removed if the answer is edited.
- Icon is visible in the site overview, on data events.
- New permission: Verify
- See here for more information
- Module references
- Create references from your visit events to: Medication (IMP and concomitant), AE reports, and Unscheduled events
- Allows the user to reference existing entries, or create new ones directly from form fill out.
- Upon completion of a new AE/medication/unscheduled the user is taken right back to the form fill out
- See here for more information
- Added start and stop dates to medication list overview
- Updated our technology stack to ensure versioning support.
- Added an icon to the form builder, to more easily identify where information is missing before the form can be saved.
- Extended validation boxes will now have the password field auto selected to allow for direct password entry.
- It is now possible to duplicate forms in amendment mode
- Pressing tab during form fill out will now skip directly to the next question, instead of to the action buttons. This should allow for speedier data entry
- Changed a few success/error messages from developer to regular language
- Changed the layout in the form builder:
- Possibilities, validation rules, show rules, and advanced options now have their own fold out menu underneath the question
- Question text has been moved to the right of the question type
- Have added "Module references" button next to "Add question" and "Add Information text"
- User changing their email will now be shown in SMART-TRIAL system log for admins, to enhance tracability
- Missing site permission caused the audit log to return a 403 when filtering for data
- Question possibilities and slider texts would misbehave and not go where directed, they have been told to behave and will follow instructions.
- Help text could not be added during "Data collection" mode.
- The "upload image" button is now hidden for Information Texts during form setup
- Layout issue for queries in Internet Explorer 11