Added "Public Sign up Introduction text" on processes.
- If enabled will replace the static text + purpose of study.
- Is customisable and translatable.
- Can be added to existing studies
Added a search field in the query list view. It is only used to search in the "Query text" column.
Added support for Finnish and Greek language.
- Replaced the column "Latest comment" with "Original query text" in the query list allowing for improved identification of queries.
- Only showing changed cell values, instead of all cells when viewing change log for a table.
- Grouped medications now shows dates and have action buttons similar to non-grouped medication
- A grammatical error in a Danish translation.
- In some cases it was not possible to remove export label from a data event.
- Medication module reference would always show as "changed" in the change log.
- Validation rules would in some cases not get triggered on date questions.
- Footer would show place holder values when going from "Edit" to "Preview" in the form builder, for large forms.
- API would not return export labels for Form or Data events.
- Webhooks with the trigger "Subject enrolled" would not correctly execute their action if the enrollment happened via public sign up.